Have you recently been recommended to exercise by your GP, Physiotherapist or Hospital Consultant? Are you ready to take your
injury rehabilitation to the next level?
Our revolutionary Milon Circuit allows you to exercise in a safe environment offering guaranteed results from training just 35 minutes twice every ten days. It’s simple and effective. This kind of exercise is the best way to speed up injury recovery time. The speed and range of movement is limited and controlled so tension remains on the muscle being trained at all times. We are delighted to bring Exercise Referral programmes to The River Bourne Club, offering a number of benefits to users:
- It’s good for your heart and circulatory system
- It protects joints, ligaments and tendons
- It helps prevent diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis and type 2 diabetes
- Fantastic for injury recovery and spinal stability
Our 12 Week Exercise Referral
Programme gives you...
- Full induction onto our Milon Circuit
- A comprehensive health assessment in weeks 1, 6 and 12 to monitor your progress as you go
- 1-2-1 catch up session every week, booked in advance
- Motivational emails to keep you coming back and remain focussed on your goals
What else is included in your programme?
For more information please contact Sofia Hernandez, Milon Manager by calling 01932 560 560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to email.
- Low Impact Aerobics classes
- Aqua Aerobics
- Gym-based exercises
- Small group classes on the gym floor
- Otago strength and balance classes (additional charges apply)