We have a membership just for you, giving you more of what you want, for less.
Physical activity and exercise can help you stay healthy, energetic and independent as you get older. It’s not about running marathons, or building up big muscles, it’s about enjoying the simple pleasures in life such as playing with the grandchildren, enjoying your leisure activities and socialising with friends.
For just £34 per month you can now enjoy our Prime Time Membership, which includes 3 studios offering specially developed classes; sociable, fun events and activities for members and non-members; lane swimming, Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Zumba and swimming lessons and much more. Not to mention the great coffee and snacks we serve in our cafe bar, where you can get together with friends after your workout.
Interested in becoming a Prime Time member? CLICK HERE for more information.
PRIME TIME COORDINATOR
- BSc (hons) Health Studies
- Registered Nurse (retired)
- First Aid at Work
- Weight Management: Shape Up Facilitator, Metabolic Jumpstart coach
- Seated Exercise for the Elderly
- Fitness Yoga
- Teaching Fitness through Movement and Dance to Older Adults
- Water Fitness
- Otago Strength and Balance Exercsie Programme Leader
CLICK HERE to view Dee's profile