Because of the current situation there are some additional measures that have been put in place to keep you, your children and our team safe.
As per Swim England guidelines it is strictly only one parent/ carer per swimmer to minimise the amount of
people entering the building and on poolside.
Before you leave
- We ask you to be
‘beach ready’ when you arrive to minimise the time spent in the
- We advise you to use the toilet before you
arrive at the club rather than using the facilities on site.
- Please enter through the main doors and
sanitise your hands at the sanitising station
- Follow the one-way signs towards reception
- If there is a queue, please queue patiently
and respect the social distancing markers on
the floor. When you are let through the barrier please make your way straight through the changing
rooms to poolside.
- Please arrive as on time as
possible for your lesson. For example, if the lesson starts at 3.30pm,
please arrive at 3.28pm.
- The teacher needs to clean all of their equipment between lessons so please bear
with them while this is happening.
- The teacher will collect the children and walk
them over to their teaching station.
- Please ensure you have helped your child put
on their hat and goggles securely before their lesson starts as the
teacher will be unable to
During your lesson
- The instructors will mostly
be teaching from poolside. If the teacher enters the water, they will
keep to a 1m distance and wear a face shield in line government
- We have increased pool space for lessons and
reduced most group sessions from 4:1 to 3:1.
- While the children are in their lesson,
parents/carers with children have priority seating.
- Please respect everyone’s bubbles by sitting
in the chairs provided until the end of the lesson.
- If you prefer to sit and wait in the café
area, please exit the swimming pool via the fire exit doors and re enter
the building via the entrance as before.
- Please ensure you pick your children up on
time as other lessons will be waiting to start.
After your lesson
- All swimming lessons are now a duration of
25mins. A lifeguard will blow a whistle to signal the lesson has finished.
- The children will be directed back to their
parents and you must exit via the fire exit doors on poolside as quickly
- Please do not use the changing
rooms after lessons. We advise you to shower and use
the toilet when you get home.
- The teachers will refrain from providing
feedback at the end of lessons. Please email me directly email@example.com should you require.
- During most lessons the swimming pool will be
closed to members, however, there are a few times throughout the week
where the pool is shared with limited members during lessons.
We appreciate your
co-operation throughout this time and we are grateful that you are returning to
lessons. We hope your children will enjoy being back in the pool!
If you have any
questions that we have not yet answered please do send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are
dealing with a high volume of phone calls and emails whilst working with skeleton
staff and ask that you are patient in waiting for a response.
Please also note
that we are doing our very best to ensure our lessons are as safe as possible
while providing you with a great service.
If you have any suggestions with how we can improve
our service in this current time, then please let us know.