When it comes to your body, knowledge is power, and the more that you know about what's going on inside the better placed you are to make those small lifestyle changes that can have a big impact on you feel in everyday life.
Whether you are just starting out, a seasoned gym goer or just someone who recognises the need to take steps to improve the quality and length of your life, knowing your key stats will help you get the most out of your health & fitness related activities.
The Boditrax scanning system is trusted by leading hospitals,
universities, corporations, formula one, premier league football and other
elite sports teams to deliver precision body composition and cellular
- Segmental Muscle & Fat
- Intra and Extra Cellular Fluids
- Skeletal and Abdominal Cavity
- Metabolic Efficiency
- Metabolic Age
- Cellular Performance
Utilising an undetectable electric current, Boditrax will, In just 30
seconds, provide an analysis of your overall health and, utilising secure cloud
based technology, offer a platform for you to track changes in your key areas
moving forward. Because the analysis is so much more in depth than just
measuring weight it will provide indispensable guidance for your workouts and
dietary plans. It can sometimes feel like you are not making much progress, but
through keying in your goals to Boditrax, you gain a clear visual
representation of what you are working towards.
There are a variety of payment options:
- Unlimited scans for the lifetime of your membership for just £5/month added to your monthly direct debit
- Paid in full members can pay £50 upfront and receive unlimited scans for 12 months (this can be prorate for the remainder of your membership)
- One-off payment of £15 on the machine with your contactless card for five scans
- One-off payment of £5 on the machine with your contactless card for one scan
Scans will also be included in PT Consultations and PT Packages:
- Buy a Health Assessment or Personalised Exercise Programme for £20 and scan will be included
- Buy a package of PT sessions and scan will be included
For more information on purchasing scans, just ask at reception or call us on 01932 560 560.