The River Bourne Club is a subsidiary of The Health Club Collection. The Health Club Collection is a privately-owned company registered in the United Kingdom.
The Health Club Collection is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Health Club Collection may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information;
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers and/or information specific to activities that you may wish to partake in at The River Bourne Club or under its guidance.
Should you wish to join online and/or use our online booking service you will be directed to a secure third party, authorised and licensed to operate on our behalf who may collect;
- Any or all the above
- Additional personal information such as date of birth, health conditions etc.
- Credit Card and Direct Debit Details for payment purposes.
Please note neither The Health Club Collection nor its licensed partners retain credit card details.
All information requested will be clearly labelled and no information will be taken or retained without you freely providing it.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and where a purchase is required to deliver you the goods and services that you are paying for. In addition your information may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your devices hard drive. Once you agree. The file is added and helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web operation can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this data for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your device or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Please note if you decline it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The above does not apply to third party sites that are licensed by us to process information on our behalf. These sites will come under our physical, electronic and managerial procedures and all will have been closely vetted.
- Joining or booking classes – Legendware Ltd.
- General website submissions – Engage IT Ltd.
- Embedded forms or surveys – Survey Monkey Ltd. (Includes Wufoo)
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for anything other than the information specific to that form i.e. if you are filling in a form about swimming lessons we require certain information to adequately answer the question but you are able to ensure that we then do not contact you about membership, for instance.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time by using an unsubscribe link if applicable; writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Please note this will not be relevant for contractually agreed items where communication is required for fulfilment of either parties obligations.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to;
The Health Club Collection
18-20 Scrutton Street