OUR TEEN MEMBERSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR 12 - 15 YR OLDS AT JUST £19 PER MONTH.
- Full range of cardio equipment: Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and Rowers
- Functional Training Zone
- TRX Suspension Training Rig
- 25 Metre Swimming Pool
GENERAL TEEN INFORMATION
- Teen Membership for ages 12 – 15 only.
- Membership access is 7 days a week during the following times: Gym Access is Mon - Fri 3.30pm - 5.30pm & Sat & Sun 10.30am-3.30pm. Swimming Pool Access is Mon - Fri 9.00am - 12.00pm & 2.00pm - 6.30pm & Sat/Sun 10.30am - 3.30pm.
- Parent or legal guardian must enrol Teen Member and provide proof of age.
- Teen Members will receive their Membership card & a head shot photo will be taken & saved on the system.
- To ensure your child enjoys an effective, fun and safe workout it is essential that all Parents/Guardians of Teen Gym participants complete a health questionnaire for their child and books them a place on a FREE Junior Gym group induction with a Fitness Coach prior to using the gym equipment. These inductions are held three times per week at 4.15pm - 5.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 1.15pm - 2.00pm on Saturdays.
- Please call reception to book your child's space on the Junior Gym group inductions
DRESS CODE FOR TEEN MEMBERS
- Running shoes
- Shorts, leggings, tracksuit
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Free weights and resistance machines (identified during orientation)
- Group Exercise Classes
- To enter the club, scan your Membership card at the front desk
- Juniors must not use any resistance equipment or free weights
- Please wear appropriate footwear (trainers) and clothing (no jeans) at all times when working out
- No full contact sparring will take place under any circumstances
- In order to maintain a hygienic environment, please use the paper towels and spray provided to wipe the equipment and mats after use
- In accordance with your induction, please apply good training techniques and practices when using the equipment
- You are responsible for your own physical condition; you must contact an instructor if at any time you feel faint or suffer unusual symptoms which give reason for you to believe that you are not well. You must also tell the team should you have an accident or develop a medical condition likely to affect your training programme. Please help us to help you.
- Please report any equipment defects immediately to a member of staff. Do not attempt to rectify any issues yourself under any circumstances
- With the exception of bottled water, no food or drinks are permitted on the gym floor & studios
- All loose jewellery should be removed before exercising
- Members and guests may not display actions that The River Bourne Club staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude, or misuse, move or alter any portion of the fitness club environment or property
- Please refrain from using mobile phones on the gym floor & studios
- Please use available lockers and refrain from taking personal contents, bags and coats onto the gym floor & studios
- Management reserve the right to change, add to and delete rules as they see fit
To find out more about our ‘Teen’ Membership, please click here and a member of our team will contact you.